The use effect of the boiler dust collector and its shell design also has important relations. From the point of view of the material itself, now you can achieve very high efficiency, however, often because of poor design of the boiler precipitator shell, or dust collector arrangement, installation has some shortcomings, so that dust without filter media and bypass the past, resulting in bad consequences.
Basic requirements on the shell design, there are such a number of:
(1) the boiler dust collector is installed in the housing, should let the air flow through the filter in the direction of the filter to the sealing surface. If you can not do so, you must take the appropriate approach to the filter facing its sealing surface, to ensure that no time will be released.
(2) if the air flow is a vertical filter installed in the enclosure, the air is normally to be made to flow downward from the air, as this prevents the filter from being lost when it is being repaired.
(3) the enclosure shall be granted with a prominent surface capable of gathering dust.
(4) the shell should flex arc shape, so as to avoid the formation of agglomeration of dust in the corner. All internal welds, especially the sealing surface, should be smooth.
(5) the size of the enclosure shall facilitate the maintenance of the filter. This may cause the boiler dust collector shell size slightly larger, but the maintenance is convenient, can avoid the occurrence of accidents.